When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $5 is required. All members must maintain a $5 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Online access to your account and through ARTE, our 24-hour telephone teller system
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by credit union or go to an ATM terminal. Members can make up to five, in person, savings withdrawals per calendar quarter free of charge. Each in person withdrawal over five per quarter will incur a $5.00 fee.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck with participating employers.
- Direct Deposit: You can arrange to have your payroll, Social Security, pension or any other recurring check deposited directly into your account.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at Artesian City FCU, contact us.